Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how to pitch an idea to a company good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the InventHelp Inventor Service contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design InventHelp Patent Referral Services and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.