InventHelp Company – http://swagbucks4ever.weebly.com/blog/defending-your-new-invention. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line reviews for InventHelp the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable maybe can.