ideas inventions http://www.pearltrees.com/elisesaenphim/inventhelp-patent/id24199373/item251105351. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how to patent ideas good a perception you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of services not trying to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they perform quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.
Here is more about l664 look at the web site.